The Office of the Authority of Information Technology Application (abbreviated as the Office) is a unit under the Authority of Information Technology Application which performs the advisory functions for the Director-General in synthesizing, organizing personnel, educating, emulation and reward, discipline, initiative, clerical and archiving, reception, administration, finance and accounting; to be the focal point in the activities of scientific and technological research, inspection, legislation, administrative reform, ISO implementation, of the Authority in accordance with legal provisions and the Minister's decentralization.
Tasks and powers:
1. General tasks:
- To develop the Authority's working plans and urge the implementation of the working plans approved by the Director-General. To supervise, urge, and coordinate in the implementation of working plans of the units under the Authority. To review and synthesize the implementation of the Authority's working plans;
- To prepare periodical synthesis reports to submit to the General Division of the Ministry Office.
2. Organization of personnel:
- To assume the prime responsibility in synthesizing, advising the Division's Executives on the Authority's functions, tasks and organizational structure; to formulate and submit to the Director-General for decision on the functions, tasks and powers of the units under the Authority;
- To organize the formulation and implementation of internal regulations on the management and use of civil servants, officials and laborers;
- To lead, advise the Division's Executives, and organize the implementation of management activities, the use of civil servants, officials and laborers in the Authority according to the State regulations and the decentralization of the Ministry of Information and Communications, including:
+ To assume the prime responsibility for formulating and amending, supplementing the planning of officers at the management level;
+ To develop the payroll plans, streamline payroll plans, job placement schemes, and recruitment plans;
+ To implement the procedures of recruiting, receiving, promoting scale, transferring scale, appointing, removing, dismissing, retiring, resigning, moving to another position, seconding, transferring of work, ranking salary, regularly increasing salary scale, increasing salary scale before the term for the Authority's civil servants, officials and laborers in accordance with regulations.
+ To advise, propose, and implement the periodical plan to rotate the Authority's positions;
- To deploy the social insurance and health insurance for civil servants, officials and laborers of the Authority;
- To prepare the statistics, periodical as well as unexpected reports on the organization and personnel;
- To implement the assessment, summarize the results and classification of officers, civil servants and officials;
- To lead the implementation of working transparency of officers, civil servants and officials, synthesize the results and archive public records, asset and income transparency;
- To manage, archive records, and update the database of the Authority's civil servants, officials and laborers;
- To assume the prime responsibility in formulating and deploying education plans for the Authority's officers, civil servants, and officials;
- To summarize the demands, submit to the Division's Executives for appointing officers, civil servants, and officials to participate in training courses in the country;
- To prepare the statistics, periodical as well as unexpected reports on the Authority's education and training activities.
4. Emulation and reward, discipline, initiative:
- To be a Standing member of the Emulation and Reward Council, Standing member of the Initiative Council; to study, propose, and implement the Authority's emulation-and-reward activities; to carry out procedures for rewarding and disciplining officers, civil servants, and officials;
- To monitor and summarize violations, propose the assessment, to classify the income compensation levels monthly and yearly.
5. Clerical - archiving:
- To manage and perform clerical tasks, archive the unit's papers and documents, comply with security regulations on clerical tasks and archiving of the State and the Ministry of Information and Communications. To act as a focal point of the Authority with the Ministry Office's clerks to receive and send documents;
- To verify the texts' modalities and procedures before submitting to the Division's Executives. To classify received documents, submit to the Division's Executives or transfer to functional units within the Authority for handling as authorized by the Director-General;
- To manage and use the Authority's seal properly. To manage and use the photocopier to replicate the Authority's documents. To watch the fax machine, receive and send the Authority's documents timely.
- To organize, participate in the organization of the Authority's meetings and conferences, and guarantee all logistics tasks;
- To welcome and guide visitors who come for work in accordance with the Authority's regulations. To ensure reception tasks at the Authority's head office.
- To arrange cars for the Authority's executives and officers to go on business in accordance with the Authority's regulations;
- To synthesize, propose, and implement purchasing plans, distribute office equipment and stationery according to the norm approved by the Division's Executives. To be responsible for the management, maintenance, and repair of working tools and assigned equipment;
- To propose, organize the implementation of activities to guarantee the working conditions, hygiene, health, safety, fire and explosion prevention in the working area of the Authority's head office;
- To manage and coordinate in the management of the Authority's information systems as assigned by the Division's Executives;
- To administer the computer system and LAN network of the Authority's offices.
8. Performance of Finance and Accounting activities within the Authority:
- To perform the financial and accounting activities within the Authority;
- To develop financial regulations, internal spending regulations of the Authority, guide the divisions under the Authority to implement and comply with regulations;
- To coordinate with the Division of Investment and Finance in making estimates, assessing annual budget estimates of the Authority;
- To monitor, keep, and manage uniformly the Authority's capital sources in accordance with the State regulations:
+ To make regular and irregular payments from the assigned budget estimates;
+ To purchase and manage the Authority's assets in accordance with the regulations;
+ To manage the Authority's cash fund;
+ To guide and urge the settlement of capital for investment projects from the capital sources according to State regulations;
+ To guide and urge the settlement for scientific research of all levels (Sector and Authority levels);
- To guide and inspect Career Centers (if any) to execute the State's policies and regimes, the Authority's regulations on finance, accounting, and statistics. To verify and approve the annual budget settlement of the estimating units under the Authority;
- To implement the regulations on financial reporting; to synthesize the settlements of the Authority and estimating units under the Authority according to the State regulations;
- To implement the regulations on publishing finance and protecting annual financial settlement data of the Authority.
9. Scientific activities:
To manage and act as a focal point of the Authority with related agencies in carrying out scientific research activities.
10. Inspection, complaint, denunciation and anti-corruption:
To act as a focal point of the Authority in coordinating with related agencies and units to inspect, complain, denounce and prevent corruption in accordance with legal regulations on inspection, complaint, denunciation and anti-corruption, and the Minister's arrangement.
To be a Standing member of the Legal Division, advising and assisting the Director-General in performing state management activities by law within the Authority's functions and duties, and to organize the implementation of legal work as assigned by the Director-General. In details:
- To evaluate the draft legal documents, schemes, and policies written by the Authority;
- To act as a focal point, working with the Department of Legal Affairs to implement the legal work of the Authority;
- To lead, coordinate with the units under the Authority to review, propose amendments and supplements to legal documents drafted by the Authority that have been promulgated.
12. Administrative reform, implementation of ISO:
- To be a Standing member of the ISO Steering Committee of the Authority, developing and applying ISO in the Authority's working processes, to urge the implementation of these processes;
- To advise, propose to the Division's Executives to implement solutions regarding administrative reform, improving the Authority's operational efficiency;
13. To manage the human resource and assets belonging to the Division of Management.
14. To perform other tasks as assigned by the Director-General.
The Office's Executive:
1. Chief of the Office: Ms. Le Thu Hien
2. Deputy Chief of the Office: Ms. Hoang Thi Hai
3. Deputy Chief of the Office: Ms. Nguyen Thanh Dung
Mai Thanh Hải