The decision is issued to assess and rank the level of information technology application of state agencies.
The content includes 6 items: (1) Information technology infrastructure; (2) applying information technology in the operation of the agency; (3) Website / Portal; (4) Providing online public services; (5) Mechanisms, policies and regulations for the application of information technology; (6) Human resources for information technology application.
The ranking is made according to each item, as follows:
- The level of each item of state agency is determined based on the category index of each agency to rank in order from high to low and determine the level of Good, Fair, Medium.
- The evaluation and classification shall be carried out by 03 groups of agencies, including: - The group of ministries and ministerial-level agencies; The group of agencies attached to the Government and the Groups of the provinces and cities directly under the Central Government.
The organization of evaluation and classification shall be conducted according to the following process:
- The evaluating agency (the Department for Computerization) shall synthesize data from the reports of the local ministries and branches according to the provisions of Circular No. 06/2013 / TT-BTTTT of 2015 (reports sent on beginning of 2016); update data according to the final report on information technology application of Ministries, sectors and localities in 2016, if any. Preliminary evaluation and evaluation of data.
- The IT Department shall send aggregated data to each agency for certification (the first certification, in order to avoid errors in importing and updating data);
- The Department of Computerization shall organize the inspection and evaluation;
- The Information Processing Department shall send the second data revalidation (for the unified data to be included in the classification);
- Department of Computerization update data, evaluation, ranking.
- The Computerization Department shall finalize the evaluation and classification report and submit it to the Ministry's leadership for approval.
Implementation plan: Q1 2017.
Contents of Decision approving methods and methods of assessing the level of information technology application of state agencies in 2016 see and download here:
1. Decision No. 62 / QD-BTTTT dated 19/01/2017 of the Ministry of Information and Communications approving the method.
2. Detailed method issued with Decision 62 / QĐ-BTTTT:
- Methodology of assessing the level of information technology application of state agencies in 2016
- Appendix attached Method:
+ Appendix 1: Method of assessment of the site / portal and online public service delivery;
+ Appendix 2: The method of calculating scores on the level of information technology application by ministries and ministerial-level agencies;
+ Appendix 3: The method of calculating scores on the level of information technology application under the Government;
+ Appendix 4: Criteria and method of calculating scores on the level of information technology application in the provinces and centrally-run cities.