Pursuant to the Decision No.193/QD-BTTTT dated February, 10, 2009 of The Minister of Information and Communications, E-Government Center has the following functions, tasks and responsibility:
Position and functions:
Advising and Supporting Center for Evaluating the Effectiveness of IT Investment is a subordinate unit of the Authority of Information Technology Application,has functions of researching, proposing and implementing projects and programs to promote the development of investment in the field of IT application; Advise on the investment stages of IT application, IT development and evaluation the effectiveness of IT investment.
English trading name: Advising and Supporting Center for Evaluating the Effectiveness of IT Investment
The Advising and Supporting Center for Evaluating the Effectiveness of IT Investment is a revenue-generating unit; has the legal entity status, its own seal and account as providedfor by law, and locates its head office in Hanoi city.
Tasks and responsibility
1. To participate in research, proposing and implementing mechanisms and policies in order to improve the development ofIT application investment and management;
2. To research and transfer technology to serve the process of IT application and development;
3. To propagate, disseminate, introduce and provide information on investment environment in the field of IT application;
4. To promote investment and international cooperation in the field of investment in IT application and development according to the provisions of law;
5. To assist in the assessment of investment efficiency; To provide guidance and counseling in each stage of investment projects on IT application and development;
6. To consult on cost estimates, norms, prices, determining the value of IT products and services;
7. To consult on investment plans forIT application, assistance in studying policies and law provisions on investment in IT application and development in Vietnam;
8. To coordinate with domestic and international organizations in training and fostering investment in IT application and development;
9. The Center is entitled to provide revenue-generating services, including: legal consultancy on IT application; advise on the stages of the IT application investment process; Consulting cost estimation, norms, price, determining the value of IT products and services; training services, professional development and consultancy on evaluation of IT investment and other services in accordance with the law;
10. To consult plans for IT application;
11. To consult on the construction of e-Government at ministerial and provincial level.
12. To take the initiative in developing activities related to the functions and tasks of the Center in order to generate more revenue sources for expansion and further development of the profession according to the provisions of law;
13. To manage civil servants; Asset management, budget allocation according to the law and decentralization of the Director General.
Advising and Supporting Center for Evaluating the Effectiveness of IT Investment
1. Director of Center: Ms. Dao Hai Anh
2. Deputy Director of Center: Mr. Do Ngoc Vinh
3. Deputy Director of Center: Mr. Nguyen Quang Hung
4. Deputy Director of Center: Mr. Do Hoang Anh Tuan
Mai Thanh Hải